1 .. Understanding
Physical education is a process of a person as an individual or community members who carried out consciously and systematically through the various activities in order to acquire skills and physical skills, growth, intelligence and character formation
Physical education is essentially a process of education that uses physical activity to produce a holistic change in the quality of individuals, both in terms of physical, mental, and emosional2. Physical Education Destination
1. Developing self-management skills in developing and maintaining physical fitness and healthy lifestyles through a variety of physical activities and sports selected
2. Enhance the physical growth and mental development of better
3. Improving the ability and basic motor skills
4. Laying the foundation of strong moral character through the internalization of the values contained in physical education, sport and health
5. Develop sportsmanship, honesty, discipline, responsibility, cooperation, confidence and democratic
6. Develop skills to maintain the safety of oneself, others and the environment
7. Understand the concept of physical activity and exercise in a clean environment as information to achieve perfect physical growth, healthy lifestyles and fitness, skilled, and have a positive attitude.
3.Scope of Physical Education
1. Games and sports include: traditional sports, games. exploration of movement, non-locomotor locomotor skills, and manipulative, athletics, rounders, rounders, kippers, soccer, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, tennis, badminton, and martial arts, as well as other activities
2. Development activities include: mechanics, posture, physical fitness component, and the shape of body posture and other activities
3. Gymnastic activities include: a simple dexterity, agility without equipment, dexterity with the instrument, and the gymnastic floor, as well as other activities
4. Rhythmic activities include: free movement, gymnastics in the morning, SKJ, and aerobic exercises and other activities
5. Water activities include water games, water safety, skills in moving water, and swimming and other activities
6. Education outside the classroom, including: picnic / field trip, the introduction of environmental, camping, exploring, and mountain climbing
7. Health, including the planting of healthy living culture in everyday life, particularly in relation to body treatments to stay healthy, maintain a healthy environment, choosing healthy foods and beverages, to prevent and treat injuries, set the proper rest time and play an active role in activities P3K and UKS. Health aspect is a separate aspect, and implicitly into all aspects.
4. Motion as the needs of children
Children's world is the world's fresh, new, and always beautiful, filled with magic and merriment. Thus Rachel Carson in an expression. However, according to Carson, is a misfortune for most of us that the world was robbed grimly brilliant and even lost before we are adults.
Children's world is astonishing, containing an amazing variety of experience, has various opportunities to obtain guidance. When the teacher came into the world, he can help children to develop their knowledge, sharpen the sensitivity of a sense of heart and enrich their skills.
Playing is the world's children. While playing they learn. In terms of learning, children are the experts. All sorts of learned, from moving his limbs to recognize various objects in the environment sekitarn
5. Meaning Differences Physical Education And Sport Education
One of the questions frequently asked by teachers penjas lately is: "Are physical education?" The question is just bizarre enough advanced by the most entitled to answer that question.
This may occur because at the previous time the teacher feels himself not as a teacher penjas, but physical education teachers. The change followed a change of view of a compulsory subject in the curriculum of education in Indonesia, the subjects of sports and health education (orchestra) in the curriculum in 1984, became the subjects' physical education and health "(PE) in kurikulum1994.
Change of name was not equipped with learning resources that explain the meaning and purpose of the second term. As a result, most teachers believe that the name change did not have differences, and their implementation are considered equal. Whereas the philosophical content of the second term above is quite different, so the goal was different. The question is, what difference does it make physical education with physical education?
Physical education means education programs through motion or games and sports. It contains the meaning of that movement, games, or selected a particular sport is just a tool to educate. Educate what? At least its focus on the skills of children. This can be either physical and motor skills, thinking skills and problem-solving skills, and can also emotional and social skills.
Therefore, the whole scene learning in studying the motion and the sport was more important than the outcome. Thus, how teachers choose methods, involving the child, interacting with students and encourage student interaction with other students, should be the primary consideration
04 July, 2009